Tuesday, May 4, 2010

If No One Else Can Help, And If You Can Find Them...

I am not ashamed to admit that I was a huge A-Team fan. Really. And somewhere lurking in the drawers of forgotten dressers in my parents' basement are collector's cards and tiny lapel buttons picturing Hannibal, Face, Murdock, B.A., and yes, even Amy. Recently Thomas discovered Jared's old A-Team and G.I. Joe records and read-along books. While I personally would rather he stick to listening to "Bert's Blockbusters" and do "the pigeon," Thomas, like perhaps all five-year-old boys, prefers a little bit more action. I mean with head hunters and quick sand to contend with who can blame him? A few weeks back, Jared stumbled upon one of Thomas' recent drawings. We could not let this one pass you by. Enjoy!  
Hannibal. And yes, that is a cigar in his mouth. 
My personal favorite. An uncanny likeness. And yes, they are shooting guns.

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

that's great! I liked this show too, though I think (opps) that I only got to watch it because I would tell (lie to) the babysitter, saying, of course I can stay up longer, can't sleep anyway...what-you-watching?... :)

Kris Livovich said...

Holy Cow! I just (as in two minutes ago) showed the kids the very first show on season one of the A-Team! Uncanny.

Michelle said...

We were HUGE A-Team fans at the Sabourin house! Carrie swears we were only able to watch it because Dad liked it.

He did always stay upstairs and grade papers when it was on, so perhaps she is right.

Anyway - Love the pictures!
(And if you have any qualms about boys & guns, read Dr. Dobson's Bringing Up Boys. Last week, my boys ordered weapons for their lego men from brickarms.com. And I'm very OK with that.)