Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sugar and Spice and Everything

So you remember the Wonder Twins' proclivity towards dumping? I absolutely am dumbstruck after another cinnamon incident–I had forgotten AGAIN to move the spice from the counter and to higher ground. Really this must be at least my eighth container of cinnamon. But for $1.09, I was assured an hours worth of entertainment, as well as a fragrant kitchen. So if you can't beat them, well, you know the rest. Yes. We are absolutely nuts. Shh. Don't tell.





3 comments:

Farm-Raised said...

Hilarious. Remind me to tell you about a professor I had in college...this story reminds me of one of hers...

elizabeth said...

oh man... too funny... love the pictures!

Ingrid said...

"Mommy, happy?" "No!" "Mommy, sad?" "Yes, Mommy sad!" That is what I am hearing as I look at these pictures. So funny :)