Thursday, March 18, 2010

Adoption Update

In case you are wondering where we are at in the adoption process, here you go. All of our paperwork is in Ethiopia and we are now awaiting the phone call with our referral. The process has slowed down quite a bit since we started and though I must admit that I do glance at the phone somewhat anxiously to see if I missed a phone call from our social worker, all is good here. Having gone through this twice before, I know that things are somewhat out of my control and that the call will come quite unexpectedly. Maybe tomorrow but maybe in June. Just continue to keep us in your prayers.

Gretchen and Bill Almquist are friends we met a couple years ago through our involvement in a local  adoption  group. They just returned from Ethiopia with their precious daughter. You can read their adoption journey here http://gdalmquist.blogspot.com/ This particular post made Jared and me both teary. Really it is quite beautiful.



No comments: