Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday At The Farm

My gem of a friend, Cathe's farm, of course. Despite an initial gulp that my plans for the day might not materialize when both Russell and Elliot awoke complaining of their bellies hurting, the pain pretty quickly subsided (I chalked it up to all of the homemade play-dough they managed to consume yesterday) and we made it to one of my favorite farms in Iowa. Gorgeous blue skies. Lovely weather. And still plenty of flowers to pick. Perfect.


Elliot sitting outside the Summer Kitchen. Completely unrelated but too cute to not remember. On our drive to the flower farm, I asked Elliot, who has determined to be Johnny Cash for Halloween, what he would wear as The Man in Black, he responded that he would don his hanbok. Makes me giggle.



5 comments:

Michelle said...

wonderful pictures, Beth! Lovely day for it too.

Have a great weekend!

Miss Effie said...

As always ... it was wonderful to see you and the kids and your mother! You bring such happiness where ever you go.

Thank you for coming! See you soon. :)

elizabeth said...

sounds like you had a great time! fun!!

paige said...

Those little guys are too cute. would have loved to have gone with you!

Molly Sabourin said...

Elliot looks like he's six years old! There is A LOT of personality in those pictures. : ) I can't wait to see how those boys have rubbed off on Lucia! I thought I spotted a new awesomely ornery sparkle in her eyes.