Saturday, June 2, 2012

Could someone hand me a towel?


While typically one to share a bath with his twin brother and younger sister, with Elliot at church and Lucia sleeping, Russell had the luxury of experiencing his bath solo. And what fun our second son had in the tub. Especially with Daddy's brand-new shampoo, which Mommy had borrowed and then forgot to put away (oops), which Russell covertly stole off a shelf and then dumped the contents of the entire bottle (even bigger oops). Did I mention, the shampoo was just purchased on Thursday?





2 comments:

elizabeth said...

:) that looks like fun! :)

Michelle said...

I wish blogs had a 'like' button. Cause I like this post. He looks like he's having fun!

Hugs,
~Michelle

ps I remember as a kid what a treat it was when dad gave us baths. He used lots more shampoo than mom did and made silly hairdos in our hair. He also used more water & soap - what a luxury having all those bubbles! :)