Monday, August 29, 2011

Our Michigan weekend (Sort of)

"When you part from your friend, you grieve not;
For that which you love most in him may be clearer in his absence..."

"And in the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures.
For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed."

- - from "On Friendship" from Kahil Gibran's The Prophet

Thank you again dear Greg and Marian for your hospitality. We only regret that our camera broke before we had time to capture more of our weekend together. Love and miss you all.







1 comment:

Molly Sabourin said...

I love the diving shots!! Way cool!

Jared, I went to click on your "morning" link but it lead me to your last post. I really want to look at your photo. Where can I find it? Any word on your camera yet?

love you all!