Monday, January 11, 2010

12+ Days of Christmas

The first of many Star Wars toys Thomas received. Thank you, Grandpa Johnson!


Don't worry, Elliot really loves Uncle Dan's and Aunt Sarah's dog Charlie.

Elliot, wearing his birthday suit for Christmas

Typical Jared morning hair



Russell really loves to say, "Cheese!"

Russell on Christmas morning

Elliot with a new copy of I'm A Little Teapot. This copy is strictly off limits without parental supervision since the Wonder Twins literally pulled apart their last copy.

Russell with another new copy of Drummer Hoff - another book previously destroyed and also off limits.

Yes, we had this one too. Now we have another. What can I say, my two little ones really like to pull things apart.


All the boys received new Spider Man umbrellas in their stockings.


Thomas' favorite present of all - bubble wrap!

Each day throughout Nativity, the boys and I lit a candle as we read the a small portion from the life of the saint of the day. Here's the completed wreath with all 25 days.

Christmas Day at Grandma Johnson's! No, Elliot did not receive a colander as a gift.

More Star Wars Legos

I have absolutely no idea about this photo.





On the 26th, my sister, Rebecca (we in the Midwest call her Becky), my brother-in-law, John, and nephew and niece, Joey and Ali, arrived from New Jersey. Here's Thomas and cousin Joey playing football.

Grandpa Swanson and Thomas probably watching yet another Wallace and Gromit.

The Family

The 28th. My 37th birthday. Just call it 40.

Uncle Jared and Joey playing an old favorite, Monopoly.

Russell

Russell with Grandma Swanson. And good news, my parents are having someone come to measure the kitchen for a new floor. Really, that floor has been in that kitchen my entire life. Too long.

Elliot pulling out an oldie but goodie - "The Pirate."

The cousins

Elliot wearing Jared's 3-D glasses from Avatar

My sister-in-law and brother-in-law (and baby Grimm in utero) arrived from their home in Sheboygan, WI, for New Year's Eve at Grandma Johnson's. Here's Elliot getting ready to party. We had to keep reminding my children that it was not that kind of party.



Russell and Uncle Dan

Aunt Sarah and baby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hold the phone! I totally missed all of these fantastic photos!!! Talk about getting more beautiful with age! You, dear Beth, look amazing. How fun to see your sister's family. Your niece and nephew look shockingly older, and adorable. These made my whole morning! Thanks for putting them up.